Stop worrying. Start living.
Hartney Law is an estate planning practice helping Boulder, Colorado’s adventurous and entrepreneurial families plan for an uncertain future so they can stop worrying and start living. Estate planning may seem like a boring or arduous activity, but that doesn’t have to be the case. Estate planning can be enlivening, enlightening, and empowering–the way we practice it. Because estate planning is a lifelong activity, pick a firm you trust. Pick an attorney who understands your greatest wealth is you and who will help you care for your kids, your wealth, and yourself.
Book Now Schedule a Quick Call
A Very Different Kind of Law Practice:
- Integral Approach: We plan for the whole person, not just your money. That means you have the opportunity to plan for all possible risks, and pass on your intrinsic, hard earned life’s wisdom.
- Excellent Legal Care for Children: If your children are still minors, we help you craft careful plans for their legal custody and not leave it to authorities to take care of your kids if you’re unable to get home to them.
- A Healthy, Caring Planning Approach: We don’t dazzle you with legalese. We show you. We describe important concepts clearly so you truly understand what you’re doing when you plan.
- No Hourly Billing: Our firm charges flat-fees for our planning services so you never have to worry about a surprise bill.
- Communication is encouraged from our clients. We want you to know what your estate plan does and enjoy the process!
- Complimentary 3-Year Estate Planning Reviews to ensure that as our clients’ lives change, so does their estate plan.
A Very Different Kind of Estate Planning Attorney.