Bring your spouse for an evening of Estate Planning, Wine & Cheese. Childcare is available with reservation.
Here’s what we’ll cover:
- How to choose guardians for your children even when it’s the hardest decision you’ve faced yet
- Why you are the only people who can protect your child in an emergency and keep them out of protective custody or foster care
- How to get baseline children’s legal planning in place quickly, easily, and from the comfort of home
- How to provide for your children and spouse even when the unthinkable happens
- How to keep courts out of your family’s business. Period.
- How to keep judges from having to supervise your children’s inheritance and then handing it over at 18!
- Check in on whether you are making excellent financial choices about saving for college; keeping your money safe; and buying life insurance
- Ensure your kids and spouse are taken care of…no matter what
- Learn the how wealthy families protect inheritance from lawsuits and divorce
By the end of the workshop, you will have a clear plan of action to ensure your children are always raised by the people you want, in the way you want, even if you cannot be there.
We’ll guide you to exactly what to do to fulfill your responsibility for your children’s well-being and care, always.
Martha has been practicing estate planning in Colorado for over thirteen years—Consistently and joyfully connecting parents to a deeper essence of estate planning that transforms a traditionally austere process into one of liberation and bonding. The firm’s mission to educate and empower families has touched hundreds of parents. The firm gained attention as Best of [...]Read More