Here’s what we’ll cover:
- How to choose guardians for your children and not make any of the six common mistakes parents and lawyers make when naming guardians
- Why naming permanent guardians is just not enough to keep your children from spending time in foster care
- How to put your financial house in order and keep it that way
- How to keep your family out of probate (which is long, expensive, public and does not pass your assets in a responsible way!)
- How to prevent a court from having to supervise your children’s inheritance and then handing them your wealth at 18!
- Confirm you are making smart financial choices about saving for college; keeping your money safe; and buying life insurance
- Ensure your kids and spouse are taken care of…no matter what
- Learn the secrets to protecting your kids’ assets from lawsuits and divorce
By the end of the workshop, you will have a clear plan of action to ensure your children are always raised by the people you want, in the way you want, even if you cannot be there.
We’ll guide you to exactly what to do to fulfill your responsibility for your children’s well-being and care, always.
Martha has been practicing estate planning in Colorado for over thirteen years—Consistently and joyfully connecting parents to a deeper essence of estate planning that transforms a traditionally austere process into one of liberation and bonding. The firm’s mission to educate and empower families has touched hundreds of parents. The firm gained attention as Best of [...]Read More