Hiring – Client Services Coordinator
Love Up Our Clients and Prospects
If you’re a detailed-driven, super friendly adult who loves working with interesting people, take a closer look!
Our law firm changes people. We help parents and entrepreneurs who want to do their best in the world and rise to their full potential. Our work helps parents become better parents and business owners become better business owners. (I know, it sounds weird, but it’s true!)
- You have experience as a frontline, high-end client service professional and love providing delicious concierge level service with a smart tone, and a soft touch.
- You learn quickly, are a self-starter, want to grow, can self-manage and don’t need a lot of hand-holding.
- You know how to manage workflow for others to keep them on task and on target and don’t mind managing the manager!
- You adore systems, and love to create checklists and work processes the first time so the next time something needs to be done, it’s already documented.
- You aren’t afraid to ask questions to get the job done.
- You aren’t afraid to support prospects to invest in order to grow their business with our proven training and membership programs.
- You love technology, and love being behind the computer all day where the action is. (We use several technology platforms including Gmail, Google Calendar, Excel, Word, Infusionsoft, InstantTeleseminar, WordPress, GoToWebinar, Basecamp, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Skype.)
Experience communicating with professionals in a professional, yet warm and inviting, even loving tone is key.
Exceptional candidates will have an impressive ability to establish connection with our clients and potential clients, find out where they need support and let them know you are there for them, and doing whatever it takes to provide the service they are requesting. (You also know how to distinguish between tire kickers and real potential clients, who need a different kind of handling, and you are adept at that as well.) Above all – you must LOVE these things and have references confirming that you thrive in this type of role.
Our innovative law firm offers estate and business planning services that empower and inspire people to be the best they can be. Our firm is growing like crazy and we need someone to help us manage our wonderful growth. If that’s you, your daily and weekly responsibilities will include:
Always: Make all prospects & clients feel awesome!
- That’s really Job #1. If you can do that, you’re a keeper. We’ll provide you with the tools, training and teammates to support you, but we can’t train for this, so if you don’t have it, this isn’t a fit.
- This includes connecting with people who reach out through email, Facebook, and by phone. Ensuring that they’re understood, then finding out the best way to handle their next steps. In doing so, you will also document the best practices in our company policies and procedures, so you build a knowledge base for yourself until you are totally autonomous. We will help make sure you’re comfortable with this process with excellent training resources that match our firm’s core values and mission.
- This also includes connecting with prospects and clients, and inputting their information into our Infusionsoft, following up by email and phone as needed to schedule and confirm meetings, reschedule as needed, and reporting to Martha on where prospects are at in their purchase decision cycle.
- And, most importantly, making sure our clients feel the love. Clients may feel anxiety and fear around working with a lawyer and the subject matter. One of our guiding principles is to help our clients and prospects relax, so if you can do this, you’ll be with us a long time.
Weekly: Nurture the Workflow and Client Environment
- Ensure attorneys are prepared for the week ahead, know who they’re meeting with and make sure they have what they need.
- Support attorneys through the engagement, design, signing, and follow through sequence which includes managing document systems.
- Assist attorneys in the signing process, including document assembly and reassembly. Training and notary certification will be provided.
- Manage the office environment so clients and prospects feel welcome and invited.
- Usher legal documents created by attorneys through printing, signature, and post signing process using Adobe Acrobat and a digital filing system.
- Manage attorney correspondence and compose your own correspondence.
General Staff Requirements: Everyone on the team is on the hook for this…
- Maintain documentation in accordance with company standards
- Update and create checklists for Standard Operating Procedures as your work evolves
- Attend regular individual development, departmental and other team meetings as requested
The Client Services Coordinator is an in office position, requesting 35-40 hours per week. Our intention is for the person in this position to assume an even greater role in the client service arena as we, and their skills grow. Ideally, the best candidate for this position will work 9:00 – 5:00, five days a week in our Boulder office. It is an ideal situation for a parent who is ready to return to work full time. We are open to a job share if we have two qualified candidates who want to work part-time with a more flexible schedule. You will begin with a 90 day trial period.
Compensation is commensurate with experience and potential contribution.
We offer meaningful work that feeds the growth of our community by supporting parents to become the best they can be. You will have a great deal of autonomy and input into making our services and systems ever more meaningful, transformative, and enlivening.
If you love to ninja through an inbox and provide an incredible customer experience, connect with our clients on a personal level, feel that your service is wanted and valued by your company and your community, we want you to be part of our team!
- Fill out our survey at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/F5KYCP7.
- When you are finished with the survey, please email a confirmation that you completed the survey and your resume to email@example.com.Write your last name spelled backwards in the subject line.
We will notify you by email if you are invited to the second phase or if the position is filled.
We’re very serious about wanting a long-term partnership with you, and are willing to put in the time up front to ensure we aren’t repeating the process any time soon.
Have a wonderful day!
The Hartney Law Team